Tony Rollman is a “tough-as-nails” criminal defense lawyer. Street smart, strategic and fearless, he provides aggressive representation for people accused of crimes.
Tony received his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina in 1991 (with honors) in Financial and Monetary Economics. In 1994, he received his juris doctorate from the Stetson University College of Law. Tony was admitted to the North Carolina Bar in 1994, and is admitted to practice in the following courts:
- All North Carolina State Courts (State Trial and Appellate Courts)
- The United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina (Federal Trial Court)
- The United State Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (Federal Appellate Court)
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (Federal Appellate Court)
- The United States District Court for the District of Oregon (Federal Trial Court)
Tony has presented oral argument before the North Carolina Court of Appeals and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
Tony is an active member of North Carolina State Bar and North Carolina Bar Association. While he is not active in Oregon, he remains active with their federal bar only, district court and court of appeals.
Tony moved to Western North Carolina in 1987, close to his parents and extended maternal family. Tony’s historic roots in Yancey and Mitchell Counties dates to the early 1800s. Tony lives in Buncombe County with his wife and three dogs, and an avid supporter of United States Humane Society, the ASPCA, The World Wildlife Fund, and the National Rifle Association. Truly compassionate towards his clients and animals alike, Tony’s law practice is animal friendly and is an avid supporter of the Asheville Humane Society.